Wednesday, August 02, 2006

One Year and Counting

It's been a year now that I've been a stay-at-home-dad. I didn't even realize it until this morning. I suppose things have been good the past year. It went by fast, so I guess we were having fun. I'll try over the next year to do things a little better. I guess I'm not really a rookie any more. It sure does feel like it though.

Oda Mae is learning new stuff every day. Something I didn't mention last week: Oda Mae can say a sentence (sort of). The other day she said, "Hi, Daddy." Now she can say "Hi, Momma.", "Hi, Abby.", etc. We're working on saying "Hot Dog". She can say the words by themselves, but it's harder to say them together. We are also working on learning our A,B,C's and doing puzzles.



-OD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is growing so fast! This is a fun age. She will learn so many things so fast. Before you know it your baby will go to college and you will be wondering where did the years go?

Ken LeBleu Photography said...

You'll love year two dude... I'm finding three and four pretty tough.. , but year two was amazing.. every day was something new and a gift. (still is I suppose)..

Sorry bout your cat too...

Darth Daddy said...

Congrats and hats off to you. It's tough some times, but what a job, huh?

Mike said...

Congratulations. I bet Oda hears a lot better music during the day than my kids, too.