Friday, August 11, 2006

24 HOURS

Yep, It's been 24 hours now since we last had a binky.

How are we doing?



So long as we have something to pull on, we're doing okay.


The first nap yesterday was not too bad. After about 30 minutes she fell asleep. The second nap didn't go as well. We didn't sleep at all, but after dinner and a bath Oda Mae went to sleep pretty easily last night. I had to go in about 3am to tell her to lay down and go back to sleep. She did, until about 5:30. Then I went in her room to sleep. She would be quiet off and on, but we made it to about 6:45 before we got up. Now her tummy is full and we're ready for day 2.

PT Duty is hit and miss. She loves to sit on her big girl potty, so that's not an issue. The issue is, can I time her before she goes in her diaper. Sometimes we get it sometimes we don't. I figure eventually she'll figure out what we're doing.

-OD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ran over a stray binky with my shopping cart at Walmart the other day.

Had I known hers was missing, I would have brushed it off and brought it over.

Anonymous said...

So long as we have something to pull on, we're doing okay.

Aha! That explains the infamous "Eads Ears."

It's not genetic, it's addictively cosmetic.

Anonymous said...

Aha! That explains the infamous "Eads Ears."

Bwhahahaha!!!!

You tell my baby that her Geegee is on her side and she can DO IT!

Darth Daddy said...

The wife and I have started to discuss the how/when to get our littlest one to give up the paci. The older boy was very verbal and very understanding at the age the younger is now at.

We explained to the older boy how a "Paci fairy" would come in the night (and we set the night) to take away all his baby pacis, and give them to crying little babies who didn't have any. He seemed secure in the fact that his "going without" was helping someone else.

Our younger (22 mo) one won't understand this story - nor will he care.