Saturday, August 12, 2006

Movin' Right Along

Last night Oda Momma took care of Oda Mae's addiction comfort. Oda Mae woke up twice last night and went to sleep on her own the first time and the second time Oda Momma went in and told her to go back to sleep, and she did.

Today Oda Mae took two naps, both without too much trouble. It is 8:09 right now and I just put her to bed. Not a peep!

I think she's getting the hang of it now.

Yea for Oda Mae! She is doing VERY well.

Tonight we had a little bathtime fun...




Today I made Oda Mae a Music Mix for the car. I came out with 2 CD's and an hour and a half of music for the car. It was all free kids music on the internet. Some of the songs I sampled were pretty bad, but the ones I got were really good. If you need some kid music CHECK IT OUT!

We here at the "Oda" household particularly like "A NEW PAIR OF SHOES"

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

-OD

No comments: