Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ess, Ess, Ess, Ess...

That's what I heard yesterday as I was sitting at the kitchen table working on a project. Oda Mae was playing behind me and started saying, "Ess, Ess, Ess, Ess..." over and over again. I turned around to see what she was talking about and sure enough, she had the letter "S" in her hand.

The past couple of weeks we've been learning the alphabet via the fisher price website. ABC's if you want to check it out. She has been able to say a few letters, "E", "G", "I", "O", "T", and "Z". She has never said "S" and she also has never pointed out any letter to me around the house.

Kind of makes me feel like I'm doing something right.

This post has been brought to you today by the letter...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super Sweet!! AK

Anonymous said...

"S" for Sis
Sis loves Oda Mae sooosooo much!!!
That's "S" for Sis

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Geegee better get back on the ball! FOR FALL! (HAHA)

Kim said...

That's pretty impressive...sounds like she is doing great.

KC said...

My boy just started making sssssss noises at me, copying me when I tickled his tummy while doing that! It's funny, he even does it now to try to get me to tickle him.