Friday, March 31, 2006

The One that Should've Got Away...

I recently went on a short tour with a group that I play with to a small town a couple hours west of where I live. We went last year to the same place and I didn't bring my camera last time. This year I knew better than to forget. I got some very interesting photographs. Take a look...


Just outside the "Motel" where we stayed last year.

This year we stayed at the home of a very hospitable couple who made us an unbelievable Tye dinner.


The diner where we ate lunch. Despite the name the food wasn't too bad.



A couple of "Good 'Ol Boys" moving the timpany to our concert site.



I'm a little disappointed that we didn't get "First Billing" on the town marquee



I actually had a good time. You just never know what you're going to see in a small town.

-OD

1 comment:

Mike said...

Them boys is moving the timpany in a 67-72 Chevy longbed, stepside like mine.

Except their's runs well enough to move drums.