Friday, March 10, 2006

Gigging...

Tonight I played with my regular quintet group. We go out and give 40 minute concerts to low income communities and nursing homes as part of a larger outreach program we work with. We gave two concerts this evening to some of our best crowds in a long time. They were both great audiences to play for. I received a wonderful compliment from one of the audience members tonight. When I get a web site set up for myself this will be one of the very first things you see. I'm going to put it on my business cards as well...

"...as good as Dizzy Gillespie!"
          -some old guy at a nursing home


Here is a pic of Oda taking a bath. She is soooo cute!


-OD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is perfect. The face of an angel. Even doused down like a hairless Sphynx, precious. (hee, hee...) ~gm~