Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Finally Finished...

Here is the before picture (pretty ugly to say the least)...

Mahly doesn't seem to mind it though...
Let's take everything out...
There's a lot more room, but it's still ugly...
There, that's better (sort of)...
Took me all day Friday to get that goop off the floor...
Put down some new ceramic tile...
And now I've got a new floor...

Put everything and everyone back in...
And things are back to normal...
Oda Momma and Oda Mae had a good time at the Quilt show on Friday. Go take a look. Now I have to clean the rest of the house before the big day...

-OD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the floor is beautiful!!!! I wish I had a new floor. You really did a good job.

Anonymous said...

Oooh.... nice floor! It'll look great with spilt Oda Mae food all over it!

See ya'll Saturday!