Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Doctor visit...

Today Oda Mae and I went to see the Oda Doctor. She is doing very well; 22.5 pounds. She got vaccinated today for polio and chicken pox. She only cried a little bit on the second shot. She has a skin disease called eczema. I asked the doctor about it and he says that it is genetic. I seem to have the same thing, but didn't know what it was. Now Oda Mae has to use cream on her little rough skin patches. Maybe I'll try it as well. Oda Mae did so well at the doctor today that she got a sticker, which seems to have been misplaced.

You all remember THIS picture from a few days ago right?

I know what every single one of you thought when you saw it! I know because I thought the same thing, "That child has quite the tongue! Kind of reminds me of...oh, wait, this is little Oda Mae....I can't say that...."


You know you thought the same thing!


You also thought..."Wouldn't it be just a little bit funny if somebody photoshopped...oh, no...you just can't do that to little Oda Mae"


But you thought about it, didn't you?


A daddy friend of mine over at Mr. Mom in Florida decided to go ahead and do it, with the Oda Daddy's permission of course.


Are you ready?





Mr. Mom in Florida said, "the eyes and tongue are hers... the eyes almost scared me off my seat."







Here it is...





Oh, first, turn on your speakers...






Got 'em turned on?








After some careful analysis. Oda Momma and I have come to the conclusion that Oda Mae has my tongue. I'm so proud!

-OD

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!

You both fit into this family really, really well. And your friend from FL is now an honorary outlaw.

Nicely done.

Anonymous said...

You know I think KISS rocks
Oda Mae rocks MORE!!!
Luv
Sis

Anonymous said...

I wanna rock and roll all night! Well that was funnier than hell - you got me good, oh - that is TOO funny. She's going to be such a fortunate child - oh, wait. She already is!!! (hee, hee) ~gm~

KC said...

Honestly, I thought the tongue was too big to be real. My wife agreed. But, if you say it wasn't digital trickery, well, I reluctantly believe ya...

Anonymous said...

As the fabulous aunt of Oda Mae I just want everyone to know that the tongue is real!!! Oda Mae is like the best Gene Simmons imitator I have ever seen - trust me I have seen a lot of them too!!
Luv
Aunt Sis

Mike said...

Greatest kid picture

EVER

Ken LeBleu Photography said...

wow.. you are getting famous with that tongue Oda Mae....

I've heard from quite a few people..asking if I Photoshoped the tongue.. and everyone of them I tell em.. nopa.. the tongue is all natural baby... no added preservatives..

haha

Have a good weekend

Ken