Friday, May 12, 2006

Tagged....

I hate these things......!!!

Here it goes....

What's in the fridge?


Here I've got milk, water, butter, lite sour cream, eggs, carrots, onions, butter, cheese. Oda Momma has a grape soda back there and that pink stuff is my practice frosting. MMMmmmm I'm having leftover grilled chicken for lunch.

What's in the closet?
Pretty standard closet, crammed with clothes and a wooden bowl that used to belong to my great-great grandmother that I need to send off to my great aunt. I'm the family historian don't ya know.

What's on the nightstand?
Picture of Oda Mae, clock, lamp, baby monitor, "I Know This Much is True" by Wally Lamb (so far it's pretty good), and kleenex.

What's in the car?

Misc. papers that need to be filed away, YoYo Ma/Bach cello suites, Gerry Mulligan quartet w/ Chet Baker (my favorite jazz trumpeter), Dolly Parton/The Grass is Blue (great CD!), Dvorak (New World Symphony) I'm playing that piece this weekend, and an air pump for Oda Mae's jogger stroller that has a slow leak in one of the tires.


In the trunk we have two music stands, tile spacers, diaper bag, stroller, and some car wipy things.

And now you know.

-OD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YoYo Ma/Bach cello suites, Gerry Mulligan quartet w/ Chet Baker (my favorite jazz trumpeter), Dolly Parton/The Grass is Blue (great CD!), Dvorak (New World Symphony

You're a radio programmer's worst nightmare.

And I mean that as a compliment. :-)