Thursday, May 25, 2006

14 Months Today

Oda Mae is 14 months old today. She is getting so big. And what about the appetite on that girl. Last night Aunt Sis came over to babysit while Oda Momma and I went out to see The Da Vinci Code (which by the way was pretty good I thought). I bough a pizza for them to eat for dinner. Aunt Sis said that she ate the toppings off of 2 slices of pizza, a bowl of broccoli that Oda Momma made sure was available, a couple pieces of watermelon, and apple pie with ice cream for desert. This morning Oda Mae ate a large bowl of oatmeal and a whole banana for breakfast. I was going to eat what she didn't eat of the banana. Good thing we have two more on the counter.

So is it normal for a 14 month old to eat that much? Geez!



-OD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a major growth spurt is right around the corner!

Anonymous said...

Be happy she has an appetite. Trust me - there will be a day when you will worry because she does not want to eat. When that day comes don't worry about it she will eat when she is hungry. I love to watch her eat - she is just sooo cute.
Luv Sis

KC said...

What goes in must come out...

My boy, almost 11 months old now, pooped 5 times yesterday after boycotting the day before! Sheeeeeeesh.