Thursday, May 18, 2006

Recovering...

I made it through the surgery. Went to sleep Tuesday morning and the next thing I know, I've got a swollen nose that even Marcia Brady would be proud of. Oda Momma has been taking very good care of me and the Oda baby all at the same time. Not an easy task. I ended up with a few stitches on the outside of one nostrel because apparently the Dr. said that something was pretty crooked and he couldn't do every thing he needed to do unless he straightened me out first. So now my nose is straight. I didn't know it was crooked before. I expect GQ to be calling me up any day now to model for them because of my fantastic profile. I've been on an all liquid diet since Tuesday afternoon and I'm starting to get a little hungry. Maybe now would be a good time to try that lemonaid diet that Carter was on. Okay, well, maybe not....

Oda Momma was on vacation for a couple of days and had to go into work this afternoon and evening. Oda Mae and I are trying to keep ourselves entertained. It would be easier if I felt like entertaining, but I'm sure we'll make it.

Time to go find something that will keep her occupied for the next 6 hours.

-OD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your feeling better soon!

Darth Daddy said...

Hope you're back to feeling good soon, oh great sucked snotless one.

Shannon