Monday, May 15, 2006

Going's on...

So the Oda family has been pretty busy the last few days. Oda Momma and I had to work several evenings last week. Thanks to all the grandmas who helped out with Oda sitting. Oda Mae is teething really bad right now. She is pretty inconsistent with her mood. She is fine one minute and suddenly starts crying and screaming. Lot's of those big teeth starting to come in.

Of course yesterday was mothers day. Oda Momma had to work so we brought home Macaroni Grill when she got home. She got to spend some fun time with Oda Mae after that. Oda Momma has a great little Mother's Day post on her BLOG. Go check it out. It's really amazing how much Oda Mae has grown since last Mother's Day. What is even more amazing is how much she has grown since yesterday.....

They grow up fast don't they! :)

On another note....tomorrow is the big day for me. I'm going in at 9:30 in the morning to have my head cleaned out. Gonna have a deviated septum repaired, a uvula trimmed up, and the snot sucked out of my sinuses. Sounds like fun, don't it? The good thing is that there won't be any scars, cause they're not gonna cut me open on the outside....Hmmmmmm, I wonder how they're gonna get in there? Anyway, wish me luck. I'm just gonna sleep through it all, and probably through the next couple days as well (thank God for liquid Hydrocodone!!!)

-OD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow!!
About this picture??????
Pleasssseeee!!!!!

KC said...

NOW I see what grew -- good luck with that!