Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Day Activities...

Yesterday was Memorial Day. Oda Momma, Oda Mae and I didn't have anywhere to go so I sent the two ladies out to spend the day with a friend and Oda Grandma. While they were away I had the whole day to myself. What did I do, you ask? I worked in the yard. Finally a day to spend cleaning up! I also bought some new plants and flowers to spruce up the yard a bit. This morning Oda Mae and I watered everything in. Oda Mae got wet...





Then she wanted to play on the slide...




Then it was time to come in for lunch...


-OD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, daddy. First sprinkler sighting. Too, too cool. And WHET (hahaha). Did OM tell you Oda had found here NOSE?? On Memorial Day. Found out her finger fits right up there real good. Now there's something to remember. :p ~gm~