Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Past Due

So, everyone...we are past the due date for Oda Mae. Only one person picked a date on the OMBBBPC after the 22nd. There happens to be a full moon on Friday....so we'll have to wait and see. I have no doubts that Oda Mae is waiting patiently to come while I'm at my gig on Easter morning. You know, Murphy's Law and stuff. Even though she isn't here yet Oda Momma is doing fine and plans to start her maternity leave on Monday even if Oda Mae isn't here by then. My post have been somewhat sporadic lately cause of the big Easter weekend coming up (I'm in rehearsals every night.) I do intend on keeping up with the blog after Oda Mae gets here. I know that you all want to see pics and hear about what she is doing. Until later, happy waiting.

-OD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know I didn't win. Margoletta had already guilt-tripped me into giving HER the pregnant coffee cup (even tho ironically she doesn't drink coffee) anyway.
But, more importantly.... WHEN IS SHE GONNA GET HERE?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????