Wednesday, March 09, 2005

"Birthday Pool"

So far Brenda and Dedra have completely lost. The next contestant on the Oda Mae Baby Blog Birthday Pool Contest is JIMMY!!!! Oda March 9 has come and gone.

In the immortal words of Weird Al...

"That's right Jimmy--you lost! And let me tell what you didn't win: a twenty-volume set of the Encyclopedia International, a case of Turtle Wax, and a year's supply of Rice-a-Roni, the San Francisco treat. But that's not all! You also made yourself look like a jerk in front of millions of people! And you brought shame and disgrace on your family name for generations to come! You don't get to come back tomorrow! You don't even get a lousy copy of our home game! You're a complete loser!!"

Maybe next time.

-OD

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OdaMae ETA: 3/22/05.
This one's in stone. I can't wait to smooch on my red-headed great niece!!!! On March 22nd!!!
What do I win?

Anonymous said...

.... hmmmmmmm, I do believe it is going to be a close race.

Anonymous said...

Failed to post my prediction.... OdaMae ETA: 3/21/05

Anonymous said...

"Can we play again?"
Dedra the loser says

Anonymous said...

You cannot play again unless we go into Oda April. Then we'll start a new game... What day will Jimmy crack under the "You did this to me!!!" torture?

-OD