Friday, December 24, 2004

Let There Be Light!!!!!!

We made it to the third trimester. Some amazing things are happening to Oda Mae. Apparently, eyes started to appear at around day 22 of Oda Mae's development. Since then she's been working on getting those eyes functional. (So that's what all the commotion has been about lately.) During the 27th week, Oda Mae has been able to get her retina to "receive light and light information, and transmit it to the brain for interpretation--what we know as sight."

She is so smart, already!!!! Can you believe it?

It must be very weird to be able to see what's going on in there. A matter of fact...there was a blurb on the "Roblog" several days ago that discussed something like this. Ah, yes check this out...Click Here. I bet Oda Mae could see my Christmas lights if I were to make Brenda put her belly up to my trees outside. I'll let you know how that experiment goes. :)

Happy Christmas Eve!!!

J.

No comments: