Thursday, December 23, 2004

Feeling Oda Mae...

Today Brenda and I were in the midst of our new favorite pastime (watching the baby move around) when I put my hand on her belly. Guess what? I got to feel Oda Mae's little head. I was looking at Brenda and noticed a little round knobby thing poking out of her belly, and I said, "What's that?" I proceeded to put my hand on the little round protrusion and pushed a little. There was definitely something there. It was so cute. Imagine a tennis ball trying to get out of your tummy. That's about what it was like. Then it went away.

I think Oda Mae is going to be kind of shy. She tends to stop moving around when people are watching. I'm sure she was a little freaked out when I was touching her head as well. I wonder what she'll be like?

J.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can wonder what she will be like all you want. The fact is she will probably be entirely different than what you imagine. She will be Allison Leigh. I imagine she will love all types of music and be very artistic. I will love her!!!! Although I know everyone will love her. The two of us will be special to each other.hehehehe