Wednesday, December 15, 2004

All is well...

We are at the 25+ week now. We had the doctor's visit on Monday and got to hear Oda Mae's heartbeat again. It's very interesting...since the last time I got to hear the heart beat the speed has slowed down dramatically. That whole thing about how the bigger you are the slower your heartbeat. In reading the book "Your Pregnancy Week by Week"...Brenda's "uterus is about the size of a soccer ball." Wow!!!! Oda Mae is working on being 2 lbs now and moving around quite a bit.

Just the other day I realized something...when we bring Oda Mae home from the hospital there won't be any INSTRUCTIONS!!! When I told Brenda this, she said "Jimmy, you don't read instructions anyway." I suppose she's right. I'm sure we'll manage just as the billions of people before us who have had children.

J.

P.S. We've decided on a "real" name for Oda Mae......ALLISON LEIGH :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brenda's "uterus is about the size of a soccer ball."Oh, man... I didn't need to know that! ;-)
Roblog