Saturday, January 01, 2005

'Tis The Year...

of Oda Mae's birth!!!! 2005, Happy New Year everyone!

All has been going well with the pregnancy, "Mom" seems to be very happy and "Dad" can't wait until baby Allison is here. Oda Mae has been jumping around quite a bit lately. Quite frankly, it's a little disturbing seeing Brenda's tummy jump out at me from the corner of my eye. Oda Mae's favorite game is "Kick the Daddy". Whenever I put my head up to listen, she gives me a good wack up side the head. We're going to have so much fun when she gets here.

Less than three months to go. The first six months have gone by so fast. Plans are in the works for getting the house ready for little Allison. We've already started working on remodeling the bathroom and getting the nursery together. The nursery theme will be "Country Cottage". She'll have a little white picket fence with lots of flowers, birds, lady bugs, bees, and and "family" tree on the walls. All of our family and friends want to throw baby showers. I'm thinking we need diapers!!!!!! HINTHINTHINT

J.

No comments: