Friday, September 15, 2006

Oda Friday!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!

TGIF Everyone!!!

Looking forward towards a fun weekend. Got the "Jazz by the Boulevard" here in town if anyone wants to come out. It's FREE!!! I've got a wedding tomorrow night to get me in the mood. I'm playing all jazz for this lady's wedding tomorrow evening. That'll be good for a couple of laughs. Actually I'm looking for the sax player to bail me out a little. I'm just playing tunes, he gets to make up stuff and make us sound good.

Then I have an audition for a local orchestra after the wedding. That's a bit more in my comfort zone. I pray for the day that some bride wants Stravinsky, Mussorgsky or Honegger played at their wedding. That I can do!

Sunday is the big The Little Gym 30th birthday party. We're taking Oda Mae out for some little gym fun.

Kudos go to Mike aka: At Home Daddy for guessing the last Where in the World is Oda Mae Now. She is at the New York City Marathon. Speaking of marathons...

Oda Mae and I are going to sign up for the 2006 Komen Dallas Race for the Cure® I think that we might try to get some of you to participate. If not....maybe you can sponsor Oda Mae in the race. We'll let you know when we get all signed up. Speaking of RACES.....here's the next Where in the World is Oda Mae Now picture. It's not too hard. I give you permission to Google for the answer.


-OD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pamplona, Spain, the running of the bulls. Now I'll go google. ~gg~

Darth Daddy said...

Is it Spain? The "running of the bulls?"
(The above was a non-Google-assisted answer.) Don't laugh if Im wrong!