Monday, September 25, 2006

Little People

Look what I got!

Oda Mae and I went out this morning looking for some new little people. We found a Vacation Eddie, a Tiger, and a Seal with its baby. We also found a helicopter and a ferris wheel!
My first inclination was to not allow Oda Mae to play with the figures ['cause I wanted them]. Is that a sign for things to come. My father-in-law likes to collect toys. I always thought he was kind of funny for doing that, but now I know how he feels.

I would like to have all of the little people figures. For now, I have to let Oda Mae play with them, but someday they'll be mine...ALL MINE!


-OD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a sick lil man!!!!!
....
I like your style!!!!!!!
You think it is a family thing???? Welcome to my world!!
Luv ya and Happy Birthday!
Sis

Anonymous said...

You are a sick lil man!!!!!
....
I like your style!!!!!!!
You think it is a family thing???? Welcome to my world!!
Luv ya and Happy Birthday!
Sis

Anonymous said...

Oooo, I like the "olden days" little peeps. And I think those are the ones ya'll coulda choked on so if you / we / TBD found the antique little peoples those would be collector's items and would have to put up lest the be dangerous-oh items. Yah?
~gg~ (Of course I understand, but that's kinda scary, ya know?)

Anonymous said...

The little people animals are great -- my girl has played a ton with them in the tub and in parades in the living room.