Sunday, September 10, 2006

Mr. Bubble...He's a scary one.

I came home late last night from my gig out of town. As you know, every time I come home like that, I bring Oda Mae a present. Today she got Mr. Bubble, and the Little People, Night at the Ball. She loved playing with the fence on the Little People dance stand. Tonight she had her first bubble bath. Oda Mae loves for me to blow bubbles for her. She'll come up to me and say "Where bubba?". That's my cue to find the bubbles and start blowing. I really thought she would have a blast taking a bath tonight. Turns out she was a little afraid of the bubbles in her bath. Oda Momma and I finally convinced her to sit down in her bath. She would splash a little bit, but if you got a hand full of bubbles and brought them to her, she wanted out! So we'll keep working on making the bubbles not so scary.


If you saw this guy walking down a dark alley, you'd be scared too!



-OD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's not the bubbles she is scared of but what is under the bubbles??!!