Friday, June 30, 2006

Oda Vacation!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Yesterday, Oda Momma and I took Oda Mae to her Gee Gee's house for a two day and one night stay. This will be the first time Oda Mae has ever spent the night with someone. Yesterday, Oda Momma and I went to lunch "sans" baby. We had a very good time. Then we went to our rehearsal for CITG. Then we went to the library for some fun, hanging out time doing some genealogical research. (I know, we're nerds.) BUT then we went to go see SUPERMAN RETURNS at the 9:30 show. We got out after midnight and came home. Got to wake up this morning (on my own) and took the dogs out for a little run.

Now, yesterday, I sent Oda Mae to Gee Gee's house with a package of oatmeal for breakfast this morning. She likes oatmeal really well, especially with some maple syrup mixed in, but what do I find this morning on my e-mail...



Terrible, processed, fakey chocolate, sugar filled, make your kids turn into ADHD, television watching, video-game playing, hoodlums. :) Oh well, what are ya gonna do?

I think Oda Mae is having a very good time with her Gee Gee. They are having all kinds of fun. I have to admit, I miss her a little...JUST A LITTLE!

-OD

1 comment:

Peter said...

My Mom loves to feed her grandchildren sugar. I don't know what it is, the kids don't even really want it. They will be playing or something and out of the blue "Who wants some sugar?"
what are you gonna do?