Friday, June 16, 2006

Mentos and Diet Coke Experiment

So, apparently this little experiment is all the rage these days. There was even an article in yesterdays local newspaper.





I can't help but wonder what would happen.....no, no.........................

Well, maybe. What would happen if someone swallowed a couple of Mentos (whole), and (chuckles) then (LOL) drank a Diet Coke? If you closed your mouth, would it make Diet Coke squirt out your nose? (Hee, hee)

Now, if I were still in college, that's something I might actually try. But now that I'm a civilized stay-at-home-dad, I feel that maybe I shouldn't teach my daughter these types of things. BUT, I would be willing to pay a certain nephew who is going to college next semester, $20.00 if he'd be willing to do it and let me video tape it. :)

-OD

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so bad!!! ~gm~ (rotflmao)

Anonymous said...

20 bucks ain't enough to shoot coke through bodily orifices (and ya' gotta figure it'll take the path of least resistance).

Speeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww....

Anonymous said...

Make it $30 and I will do it my self. Otherwise I will talk to your nephew about the $20

Anonymous said...

Your nephew has agreed to do for $20 up front before the filming; of course you will have to provide the mentos and (cold)diet coke.

Oda Daddy said...

Hmmm, if we planned to do this on the 4th of July, would he agree to light up a couple of sparklers and spin around as soon as he drank the coke?

-OD

Anonymous said...

For an extra $10 and you provide the sparklers. Hey, maybe he should wear red, white and blue. LOL