Saturday, June 03, 2006

Concerts in the Garden

Last night was Oda Mae's first trip out to see the Concerts in the Garden. We got there just as the concert was starting (Oda Mae's normal bedtime 8:00). She had a very good time. She never really got fussy, but she did want to run around a lot. She kept me and Oda Momma pretty busy. But, we all had a pretty good time. Oda Mae got to stay up until 10:30 when we got home. She was very tired, but she really wanted to see the fireworks. She liked them (I think). By the time they started them, she had finally run out of steam.

Here she is going on ahead...


Lookin' cool....
Watching the sky with Mommy
Oda Mae's first (live) fireworks show...
This is how she was during all of the fireworks...

Next weekend Oda Mae and I are going out on Sunday to see ELVIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody want to come?

-OD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks man! Just made my little grat list look too cute! :p What a babe. I definitely want to come, don't know about Elvis or this weekend...for some reason the Smith family (i'm only a married smith) seem to think this is not the greatest thing so...WHATEV.. I, howEV, WILL let you know. Can I bring a friend? ~gm~

Anonymous said...

The more friends you bring, the more people we have to run after Oda Mae!

-OD

RC said...

Great pictures...I love the concerts in the garden!

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com