Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Father's Day!

This post was supposed to go up yesterday, but I was having some networking problems. Those problems are now smashed into little bits.

A year ago, Oda Momma and I made the decision that I would be a stay at home dad. I can say that it has been quite the experience. I wouldn't want to trade it for anything. Whoever said that being a stay-at-home person was the most difficult job in the world was wrong. They must have had a terrible other half, out there working and making their life miserable. I've had the best time. I don't always get the housework done, dinner isn't always made, but I give it a go anyway. But the most difficult job? I don't think so. Trying at times, frustrating every once in a while, yes. Maybe it's just me, but the rewards of staying home with Allison are worth it. I'm thankful as a father today because I have a very good little girl and an incredibly supporting wife. Thank you!

After seeing this post on NCS's website Oda Mae wanted to learn how to dance.
As a very special Oda post today, I made a little movie of her dancing. She's really good now.

CLICK HERE

-OD

2 comments:

Mike said...

SMASH IT! YEAH!

The wife and I always enjoy smashing stuff that is causing us grief.

Did you know that you can fit a broken filing cabinet into a kitchen trash can after you hit it enough times witha 5 pound sledge hammer?

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL! Shake, shake, shake!! Ole, Allison! Too precious. Thanks for giving E and I a huge belly laugh this morning. Yay!!!

~gm~