Thursday, January 26, 2006

Back Home Now

Yesterday, Blogger wasn't being very friendly, so I decided to put up a "Guest Blog" on Oda Momma's site. Finally this morning, I'm able to blog again on my own site. Yeah!
This morning Oda Mae woke up at 6am. I made her go back to sleep. She started waking up again at 7 so I jumped in the shower before she really woke up. When I got out, she had gone back to sleep. Then she didn't wake up until 8:45! Woo Hoo!!!!! When she did wake up, she was in a very good mood. Here we have our breakfast photo shoot!

-OD

P.S. Would the kind visitors from Germany and Hong Kong please leave a comment. How cool would that be!

P.S.S. Would the kind visitors from "High Class Blogs" please not leave comments any more. You're spreading the evil. Thank you.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! That is so cute, our/my baby eating her breakfast. Love it! btw, what is she eating?? I recognize the toast but what else is she lovin' there? I so loved my happy babies in the a.m. Or maybe that was just Beanda that was happy in the morning. I recall HER clearly. (Not so much numero 2-Oh. Shhh... We don't speak of it. Lest it begin again...) :-) har, har... ~gm~

KC said...

Awesome pictures. Your kid could win some contests, I'm sure.