Monday, October 17, 2005

Oda Mae is getting three new teeth!

Here are my two favorite girls!

Visiting Granny...

Watching the Cowboys win with Grandpa McD...

After game nap with Daddy...

Had a messy lunch today. That bath we had 20 minutes earlier is now obsolete.

You might notice the extra tooth on the right side. That is new. She also has a tooth on the top that is very much in that you can't see and another up top that will be here soon! Consequently, she is a little bit grumpy today. I would be too!

My little Oda Mae is growin' up.

-OD


P.S. Auntie Kip....sorry I didn't return your call yesterday....Oda Mae is now wearing 6-9 month old clothes. Though if their closer to 6 they are getting a little tight. I move that we say she is wearing 9 - 12 month clothes. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! *smack!* (that's a kiss...) Beautiful! ~gm~