Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Oda Lunch

You better be for gettin' my lunch ready... I REALLY MEAN IT!!!!
That's better...
Ahhhh, Oatmeal...


Today we are skipping the Green Beans so that all of Oda Mae's insides can get back to normal. We seem to be doing better though. I'm sure she would want everyone to know that.

We have a good time at lunch...



After lunch we decided to see how much danger we could put ourselves into!
Oda Mae likes to play with Daddy's expensive trumpets...
She also likes to play with all kinds of cords...cords to the computer, cord to the electrical outlet, you know stuff like that.

I think it's pretty amazing that children who, when born, can't talk, walk, roll over, or anything else can learn so quickly what all the "really cool" things to play with are: cords, hot stoves, knives, electricity. If I could just teach her how to put in a dedicated circuit so that we can get more lights on the house, I'll be happy.

-OD

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup... 2 more months and I expect to see pics of her outside hanging Christmas lights.

NS

I've decided that the "code words" one must enter to create an anonymous post on this non-Xanga site are actually part of Oda Mae's secret language. Today's word is "gzpmhg", which means "You wouldn't believe what green beans do to my diaper..."

Anonymous said...

"Yup... 2 more months and I expect to see pics of her outside hanging Christmas lights."

Two months???? I have to start putting those things up next week if I want them up by Turkey Day!

-OD

Anonymous said...

The center of the universe. Bwha-ha-ha. (It says below "Choose an identity". Today I choose to be...)
~Wonder Woman~

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog www.mrmominflorida.blogspot.com. Looks like you are just starting the journey. Good luck my friend. They are a gift and a curse for Mr. Mom's.

3 words of advise for you from experience... hide your sharpies!!!

(unless you want your horns to be black)..

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice little trumpetin' there-there. Wow, you found a buddy! :-) ~the other moma~

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I like the new look! Can't wait to hear the new sound (???)

:)

-OM