Monday, February 12, 2007

Oda Momma is Too Cool!!!!!!



Oda Momma got to get her picture taken with the one, the only, Willie Nelson this weekend over at the Nokia Theater. It was a benifit concert so I didn't get to go 'cause tickets were $500.00 each for the cheap ones. However, I did get to play one song with the one, the only, Nanci Griffith over at Bass Hall. I know, I know...I said the same thing, "Who's Nanci Griffith?". You gotta take what you can get.

Some of my favorite blog post have been when we go out for outings. Like this one when we went to the park.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

3 comments:

KC said...

I've liked Nanci Griffith for years. She's aging nicely IMHO. I prefer her over Iris Dement even though they sound similar to me.

Congratulations. Maybe you'll get to do backup for Lyle Lovett someday :)

Anonymous said...

Doesn't she know she's supposed to call and BRAG about crap like that? Where did I go wrong? Now I'll have to print out the photo and carry it around to show MY brush with greatness / brushes with greatness. ~m~

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... well, that blows my polka gig with Kleine Blasmusik at The Bavarian Grill out of the water.

:-(