Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!

A couple of things for today...

First of all, Happy Birthday to Oda Mae's new best friend, "Lucy Mae" who was born this afternoon. Yep, our friends got themselves a Valentines Baby, that's pretty cool. We'll have some very cute pictures up after we have a chance to go visit tomorrow.



Oda Mae had a very good Valentines...







Blog from the past...
Remember the hike last Fall?

Thursday, September 28, 2006

It's funny how God likes to play practical jokes on people. I really believe that God has a sense of humor. I believe that He wants us to grow, learn, and be spiritual and stuff, but at the same time He wants us to enjoy life and really check out the things He can do. Sometimes things happen to us and we don't understand why, but if you look really close there is probably some humor in it somewhere. A reason for everything I always say.

I'm not sure the "new" blog will be ready tomorrow or not. It might be. Just know that until it is, The Oda Mae Baby Blog will continue to run smoothly. If it is not ready tomorrow, it'll be ready in a few days. I've got some "bugs" to work out still (both in my head and on the computer). I'd really like the new blog to be something special so I just want to make sure that everything is the way it should be.

So, until tomorrow, here or there....

-OD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww! She's sportin' a bright red Valentine's nose!
:-)