Monday, October 09, 2006

Thank You!!!

To those of you who have already donated to the "Oda" Race for the Cure! We are off to a good start. I've bumped the donation post up so that it appears near the beginning of the blog.

Oda Mae and I are a bit under the weather today. She's getting over some teething and I pulled a lot of snot out of her today so she should be good to go in another day or so. I'm just starting, so I've got a couple of days of misery to get through. Fortunately, Oda Momma is feeling pretty good these days, so she'll take over when she gets home. :)

Aunt Mitzy and Aunt Linda did GREAT at the costume contest yesterday here are some pics...

Aunt Mitzy won the Cutest Costume Award as a Red Hat Lady

Aunt Linda should have won Most Elaborate Costume as a Princess

Here are some of the other entries...
Go TEXAS!!!!

MMMmmmmmm Hot Dogs!

Boo!

No comments: