Saturday, October 07, 2006

Saturday Fun

Oda Mae and I went to a flea market this morning. Guess what we found...




All for about $9.00!!!

Oda Mae is doing some teething these days. We're working on the back teeth now. I have to say that I've heard horror stories about teething, but Oda Mae seems to be taking everything well. She didn't sleep real well last night, but during the day she is happy as usual. Tomorrow we're going to a costume contest. Not for her, but for her Aunt Linda! We'll have pics up tomorrow.

Speaking of costumes. Oda Mae is going as a pumpkin this year for Halloween. She is very excited!

Last week I played a church service over in Dallas and they have posted the service on their website. CLICK HERE and click "Listen" for the October 1, 2006 sermon and listen to the hymns(@ 3:50, 32:20, & 1:05:30) and the anthem, "Thou Art the King of Glory" (@ 43:45). Not bad, but my pitch was a little off from the organ. The second service was better.

-OD

No comments: