Saturday, October 14, 2006

Nite Nite

Oda Mae and I are feeling much better now. Oda Mae seems to have a constant runny nose though.

Guess that'll stop some day...unless she's like me and it doesn't stop until you're 32.

We had a nice day today. We went to a Little Gym makeup class. We'll have to make up another class for the Thanksgiving week as well. Then we came home ate lunch and took a nap. Tonight we went out to do a little shopping and then to eat.

Fall is here it seems. The leaves are falling, the weather is under 90 degrees and it is raining every once-in-a-while. Time to start working on the Christmas lights for this year. We start inventory this week and I'm going to install two more dedicated outlets. Last years total was 16,754 lights. I'm curious to see how I do this year!!!!

We are also beginning to plan for Thanksgiving. For those of you who don't know, Oda Momma and I have both of our families over to our house for the big celebration. A couple of turkeys, a ham, lots of sides. We love having everyone over. After the big dinner a couple of naps and a football game we go outside to see the lighting of the house. It's Clark Griswold at his best.

Oda Mae and I are almost at 50% of our goal for the RACE. We run next Saturday (one week to go). Please help us raise money for the 2006 KOMEN RACE FOR THE CURE by donating a little something at our web page. It's easy, and it's for a great cause!!!!

That's all for now. Gonna go waste the rest of my Saturday on the couch. Nite, Nite...

-OD

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I can't wait until thanksgiving!!! Just let me know what to bring. I am excited about the Race for the Cure walk too. From what I hear from the people that have walked before it is a fun event to participate in (and very emotional too)
Glad to hear that you and Alli are feeling better!!
Luv Sis

Anonymous said...

You'll have to post pictures of your Christmas lights this year, Mr. Griswold. Also, thanks for the enocouraging words about our messed up church situation.

Ginger said...

Did you really mean 16,000 on your house? Did I read that right? I went back to try to find an old post with a picture but no luck. I am looking forward to it.

Oda Daddy said...

Hmmm, you're right. No pics of the house last year. I had a movie up, but I had to take it off of my server 'cause I needed more space. I'll be sure to put pics up this year. Yep, I'm shooting for over 20,000 lights this year.

-OD

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I have some pics of your house last year. You know me! I'll look around for the comparison shot.

Aw... Oda has a pillow! What a doll baby.

Are ya'll working Sat., Oct. 28? I thinking about Cincinnati...
~gg~