Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Recovering...

You see these things?



Oda Mae got several toys for Christmas. EVERY SINGLE ONE of these toys had these stupid wire twisty tie things all over it.



Now, I'm all for product security. I'm sure that local retailers get ripped off way too often, but this has gone beyond ridiculous. Not only is every toy strapped in securely, but the thing is just completely wired up: front, back, side, inside, and outside. And then, the tie thing is tied around to the right first and then the tied wire is bent over and retied to the left. CLICK HERE to find out how I feel about the people who put these things on toys.

Oda Mae was sick yesterday; she had a fever of 100 all day. She's feeling better today.


She loves her "musical" potty.


I kind of wish my potty played music too. :)


Sincerely,

Oda Daddy
President/CEO
The Oda Family Corp.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bwha, ha, ha, ha... Good one Odadaddy. Made me lawf... ~gm~

Anonymous said...

My potty plays "music" too, but only after the El Fenix cheap enchilada dinner special.

Mmmm.... enchiladas....

Darth Daddy said...

You are not alone in your hatred of the dreaded twisty ties.

Over th holiday, mor ethan one dad-blog commented on how evil these things are.

Shannon