Sunday, December 04, 2005

Holiday concert a present for the ears

A review from Saturday's concert....

"...At one point Itkin, tongue-in-cheek, told the audience how modern orchestras could not possibly perform without conductors and promptly left the stage. The orchestra played "Sleigh Ride" perfectly in his absence with the sounds of clopping hooves, a lashing whip and neighing coming in all the right places...."

I post this here because I was the "neighing". :)

I'll put this quote in my biography from now on.

-OD

EDIT: A Few Oda Pics
Here is a pic I took while "experimenting" with the new camera...



Here is the same pic with some editing...

A couple of pics from the day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've had some luck with that editing button too! I definitely like the 'lightening it up' button. Still the cutest! ~gm~