Friday, December 30, 2005

Oda Mae's still sick...

We went to the doctor this morning. Oda Mae has an ear infection. The doctor prescribed some medicine for her to take twice a day for ten days. As the doctor was telling me about all of this she mentioned, quite haphazardly that some diarrhea may occur. She said that if this happened more than 10 times a day to give her a call and she would change the prescription. Now, I'm thinking while she's telling me this that Oda Mae hardly has 10 dirty diapers a week. 10 A DAY!!!!!! I may be giving her a call tomorrow.

I looked up ear infection on google and THIS describes exactly what Oda Mae has been going through the last couple of days.

Wish me luck!

-OD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Alli!!! I hope she fills better soon!!!! Call me if you need more diapers.
Luv Sis

Anonymous said...

Hope Oda is feeling better now. This is an OFFICIAL New Year Oda update request. From the mother-in-law. :-) Luv ya! Mean it! ~gm~