Monday, February 14, 2005

Went to the Dr. Today...

Everything is going well. The Dr. said that tomorrow is 35 weeks. I'm not too sure how all of this week measuring thing works. I thought we were 35 weeks last week. I think the Dr. is just not too sure when Oda Mae is coming so, she keeps moving our weeks around to throw us off the trail. We go back again next Monday. Maybe we'll get to see Oda Mae then.

A quote from Your Pregnancy: Week by Week, "At this point, you may be feeling a little nervous about the birth. You might be afraid you won't know when it's time to call the doctor or go to the hospital." I guess we're not supposed to feel this way until tomorrow. I'll make sure that we wait until then to start panicking. The Dr. today said that if Brenda went into labor today that they wouldn't do anything to stop it. I guess there's no turning back now.

I'm going to finish the nursery today and I'll take pictures and post them here in a couple of days or so. Until then....a little poll :)

J.











Do YOU know how to get to the hospital if Brenda were to go into labor today?
YES
NO
I know how to get to A hospital.
I don't know how to get to ANY hospitals.



Free polls from Pollhost.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jimmy I think you should tell your sister how to get to the hospital. Brenda make sure you sister in law knows how to get to the hospital. LOVE YA BOTH LIKE SOOSOO MUCH!!!!!!!!