Saturday, August 21, 2004

From my blog August 4, 2004...Call me paranoid,

but when I went to the weekly shopping trip to Wal-Mart on Monday I picked up another test for my wife. Not one of those silly things with a line that is supposed to tell you if your wife is pregnant, no crazy color test; I got the test that clearly said "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant". So this morning she took the new test and so far...2 out of 2 aint bad. She has a doctor's appointment on the 23rd of this month. I'll happily go with her. I'm hoping to get photos of our new baby!!! Then I can proudly show them off. The problem is the 23rd is 19 days away. We can't tell anybody. So I think we should simply hibernate for the next 2 and 1/2 weeks. The past couple of days there has been some nausea, but I think I'll start feeling better soon. LOL!!!!! I'm going to start a photo blog for our new person. That way when we do tell everyone, they will be able to track our progress. How fun!!!! Yesterday I practiced quite a bit. I'm getting ready for the big Marine Band audition and Austin Symphony auditions coming up.No running yesterday. The day before made me sick. I think it's the air pollution. I'll run this morning before it gets bad.

J.

No comments: