Tuesday, January 30, 2007

NO!

Yep, she learned it. I don't know exactly when or where, but she's got it down. It all happend after Oda Mae went to go spend the night with Aunt Sis last week. (Now I'm wondering exactly what they did that night.) The last couple of days, Oda Mae has been running around the house saying "No...No...No...No...". "Do you want your juice?", "NO!". "Let's go change your diaper.", "NO!". "Will you help Momma pick up your toys?", "NO!". "Are you sleepy?", "NO!"

You get the idea.

Oda Momma told me yesterday that someone told her that if you can make it past 2, then when she turns 3, she would be really fun. Oda Mae isn't even 2 yet. I'm not so sure I'm going to make it that far!

On another, more fun note, Oda Mae had her first beater today....





On an even more happier note, me and Oda Momma are going to eat a piece of what that beater made while watching an episode of Smallville. Woo Hoo!!!


-OD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, like what are you saying??? That "I" taught Oda Mae to say NO???? Here's a run down of our evening together. After leaving your house we went to Walmart. We purchased fish sticks, a Dora chair and a Dora movie. When we arrived at my house we put the Dora movie in the DVD player and the fish sticks in the oven. Then the real fun started. We chased Linda up and down the hall and did the pirate dance with Dora and the Pirate pig and his lil pirate piggies. Then we ate, then gran arrived and we ate some more and did the snake dance with Dora. Gran left and we went to bed. I just wonder what that little Dora is really saying in spainish??? I should have paid more attention in my spainish class.

Oda Daddy said...

So, like what are you saying??? That "I" taught Oda Mae to say NO????

I'm just saying...

-OD