Wednesday, April 26, 2006

New teeth...

Oda Mae has been cutting some more teeth the last few days. She has been kind of fussy, though I can understand why. Two teeth have broken through on the left and right side of her uppers. I'm pretty sure she's got one on each side of her lowers coming in as well.
Here on the home front, things have been going alright. I was able to repair the washing machine the other day for $20. Tomorrow I'll get a part in for the refrigerator and hopefully I can fix it without any problems. I figure I'll save at least a couple hundred bucks by doing all of this repair work my self. I've turned into quite the handyman. :) Oda Mae of course helps with everything!

Yesterday, I made a cake for one of Oda Momma's coworkers. See....

Mr. Versatile, that's me.

-OD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jimmy Paul...I don't know if you even remember me but I'm your cousin Karri in Kermit. My Mom and Dad shared Oda Mae's website with me when they came to Dallas right after she was born I think. I've been watching her grow up through your postings. She is adorable and I just wanted to tell you what a good job you do as a stay at home Dad! You have an awsome family! You should be very proud.

Anonymous said...

Jimmy I remember a cousin named Karri. lol
Tell my precious niece I will see her on Friday.
The cake looks yummy!
Luv Sis