Saturday, September 10, 2005

Extra, Extra Read All About It!

We are back to posting again. That's what happens when you don't have any television to watch...you actually do something productive with you life like post cute little photoshop pictures of your 5 1/2 month daughter.

Oda Mae is growing up so fast. Everyone said it would happen that way but when it's 3am in the morning and you have a 3 week old baby you tend to want to tell those people to go fly a kite. :) Oda Mae is doing (or trying to do) all kinds of stuff now-a-days. If you haven't seen some of the videos and pictures on ODA MOMMA'S SITE, you really need to go take a look. Oda Mae will chase you around in her little walker. I worry she's going to take off some day if we put a pair of wings on that thing. She is eating cereal (Rice, Oatmeal, and this week Mixed). It is quite the site at feeding time around our house. I'll put up an "Audio" blog and a picture sometime this week so that you all get a better idea.

Here is what happened today.... Oda Mae can now sit up all by herself! She will be laying on the floor and she will scoot around and eventually set up straight. Again, check out Oda Momma's blog for the video that I shot tonight. When I was making the video tonight of her setting up, it made me kind of sad. My little Oda Mae is growing up and she doesn't need me as much anymore. I even had to take the bumper out of her crib (they tell you to do that when they can sit up on their own). Her little crib looked so empty without it. I know I'm being silly, but I don't want her to move away and get married! She just got here, and I'm not done with her.

So, anyway, Oda Mae will be half a year old on MY BIRTHDAY this month. The good thing is that Christmas is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-OD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Don't worry, you'll have college & tuition to cover WAY before she gets married...

2. Thank you for not calling at 3 am to tell us what to do with a kite.