Saturday, September 11, 2004

Pretty uneventful week...

So, I've been waiting for something cool to happen this week so that I could post here on the baby blog. Note for future fathers....Week 11: totally boring!

I do have one story to tell, however.....

The ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL mother of my future offspring has still been pretty ill this week. And until this week, has been able to hold everything down. Mainly just oranges. One day this week at breakfast she eats an apple instead. (Yes...this is because the future father has yet to make a trip to the local Wal-Mart to buy more groceries, but that's beside the point.) The apple gets eaten...slowly, and what do we hear five minutes later from our future offspring...I kid you not there was this little baby voice from inside saying, "What that hell is this? Where is my orange???!!!!" The apple was promptly sent back, if you know what I mean. Today, I went to the very local Swaims Affiliated and bought oranges, a BIG bag of oranges.

This brings me to our poll of the week...I knew that you all liked the polls. See......audience participation makes everything more fun. Take a look and let us know what you think...















What is the best food to keep around the house for someone who is "with child"?
Oranges
Apples
Saltines
Soup
Pickles
Mushrooms
Dairy Products
Totino's Party Pizzas
French Fries
Anything she says she wants, you best get to Wal-Mart and get it...even at 2am, if you know what's good for you!


  

Free polls from Pollhost.com


J.

No comments: