Sunday, November 26, 2006

End of a long weekend...

The Oda Family had a very nice Thanksgiving holiday. My family came over, Oda Momma's family came over and we all ate way too much. Here is the picture we sent in our invitations...


Oda Mae had a ball. She got to see all of her favorite people on the same day. How's this for a crowd of crazy people?


Friday morning, Oda Mae went with Aunt Sis to go shopping (an annual tradition). Friday evening we went out to the parade of lights in downtown. Oda Mae loved looking at all the floats, horses and lights. She was very tired at the end of the day.

Saturday, we just hung around the house relaxing. Same thing today. We needed a couple of days to recuperate.

Here are some pics of the house this year. I'll have a video up sometime in the next few days. That will show off my electrical/artistic ability a bit more than the pics, but this should tide you over.







I missed my mark this year. I only have 18,701 lights on the house. I wanted 20,000+. Maybe next year. I already have a vision for what I'm going to add next year. It should be fun. Anyone know where I can get an "Eat at Joe's" sign?

We had a very good welcome to Christmas weekend. Hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving as well!

-OD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say that I did eat way too much on Thanksgiving!! HOWEVER, I did do quite a bit of walking when Oda Mae and I went to the mall on Friday - talk about shop till you drop! That Oda Mae is a true shop-aholic; a niece after my own heart OMG we had so much fun!
Luv Sis