Thursday, November 09, 2006

Alrighty Folks...

It's official, Thanksgiving is only TWO weeks away. Invitations go out tomorrow for the big bash here at our house (start checking your mail this weekend). If you read this blog and don't get one, don't think of it as "we don't want you to come". Think of it as more of a game. You have to figure out where we live and get here at the right time. See, we're just making things more fun for you.



Oda Mae and I will finish the two new dedicated circuits for the lights tomorrow. Then comes the fun part. Oda Mae and I get to get up on the roof and start putting up Christmas lights!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!! :)!!!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!!

-OD

P.S. Anybody know where I can buy a snow blower thingy?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, OD isn't allowed to get on the roof or work on electricity unless I am home. Isn't that a good rule?

-OM

Idaho Dad said...

My son will shovel your driveway for 50 cents!

Anonymous said...

I never miss a party, Thanks for the invite, we will bring a home made New England Apple Pie.

Oda Daddy said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm Pie...
-OD

Anonymous said...

Phil's son will shovel your driveway for 50 cents!

That's a pretty good deal, considering Phil's son will ALSO have to provide all the snow to shovel. My guess Oda Daddy would like several tons to decorate his yard.

Current temperature in Ft Worth is clear & 63 degrees.

Anonymous said...

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!
SNOW!!!!!!!!!!
I want some snow!!!....and apple pie!!

Anonymous said...

Oooo, the first big hint, fort worth...