Thursday, February 09, 2006

Temper, Temper...

So Oda Mae had her first temper tantrum today. I'll preface this by saying that she was very good all day long with the exception of this one little moment. We were at great grandma's house this afternoon when Oda Mae decided to play with some grapes on the coffee table (fake plastic grapes). She was doing just fine until she started trying to eat them. Well, obviously I didn't want her to choke on a grape (especially a fake plastic one) so I took the grapes away from her. She went off like a bomb. She started screaming and crying first, then she started kicking her feet while I was holding her. Fortunately, this only lasted a minute or so. To her defense, she was getting pretty tired. As soon as we got in the car to come home, she was out like a light.

My little baby Oda Mae is turning into a little kid. I was just looking at her a couple of days ago when she was standing up next to a cabinet and she seemed so big. Here is Oda Mae and Fergus, her bestest friend.

2 comments:

Darth Daddy said...

My littlest one has the worst tempertantrums over a mechanical deer head that we got from Walmart. He LOVES that thing, and will sit on the floor below it pointing at it. If you dare say "No - the deer is sleeping", he goes bonkers!

Shannon

Anonymous said...

A temper tantrum picture - now I don't think we have one of those!!

Too cute, the picture. What happens when she sits on Abby's back? (ha, ha...)

Love the Oda baby...

~gm~