Thursday, November 03, 2005

Oda Mae's New Trick...

Oda Mae and I have been spending a lot of time together the last couple of days. I'm really glad! I really missed her when I was out of town. During that time we've learned that she LOVES!!!!!! vanilla pudding! She does not love chicken. (SEE BELOW)




We've also been practicing standing up....tonight she did VERY well.



She can stand up now for several seconds. She starts to lose control when she realizes that she is standing up all by herself. Then she starts to giggle! Then Daddy has to catch her before she falls down and bonks her head. (She only did that once tonight...right after the first picture.)

So that's what we did today!

-OD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great outfit for the standing pic. It gives her depth or something. Love it!!

LOL - eat more beef!! (Or her Aunt Erin would say, "spinach". hahahahahaha... now I've cracked myself up....)

Anonymous said...

gm says, "you can guess who left the comment above..." It's whomever uses lots o' dots... and hahahahahas in their speech... and frequently laughs alone.

hahaha oops, i did it again...

Anonymous said...

I guess there's not much to NOT LOVE about vanilla pudding.....

Anonymous said...

Cute pics... :-) Also, DVD project turned out great. Thanks again for your help. AK