Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Halloween Everybody!!

Well, I think we all had a pretty good first Halloween with Oda Mae. If you don't already know, Oda Mae went as "Princess Leia". I have to admit that she was the cutest Princess Leia I have ever seen. She ended up with a lot of loot to carry around in her little Jack-O-Lantern. Here is a "mostly" complete list...

Bubbles
cackling Stuffed Pumpkin
Biter biscuits
bananas
Vanilla Pudding
Peaches
Purple Zebra Outfit
safety Suckers
Halloween Snoopy
Stuffed Puppy
Cookie
Large Halloween Cat
Little Halloween Cat "Fraidy"

EXTRA STUFF THAT JUST HAPPENED TO BE THERE ON HALLOWEEN...
Turtle-go-round thingy
Hand Bag
Puzzle
Fuzzy Face
Etch-a-sketch
Binoculars
Farm w/ animals
Blocks
See-n-say
Little People Learning Farm


and I think that's it.

I can't even begin to imagine what Christmas will be like in two months....






-OD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm...I want more!!! And geez! What kind of gramma am I? I didn't give her nuthin'! Am I crazy or what?? I was so excited to take her around and get her picture taken - I'm a big goofball. Tell her I'm suffering from PAWS. She doesn't have to know what it means.
Thank you sooooo much for bringing the baby out. I know how much trouble it was for the two of you. You're the best of the best of the BEST!! (btw, what camera did we take the picture of the baby in Mark, my buddy at work's, chair with? I can't find it on my cell phone. I hope I didn't accidentally delete it when I was running out of memory/storage space. Yikes!)
Love you ALL!!! ~gm~