Thursday, August 04, 2005

Guess what I was doing one year ago today...

From my blog August 4, 2004

"She [Brenda] has a doctor's appointment on the 23rd of this month. I'll happily go with her. I'm hoping to get photos of our new baby!!! Then I can proudly show them off. The problem is the 23rd is 19 days away. We can't tell anybody. So I think we should simply hibernate for the next 2 and 1/2 weeks. The past couple of days there has been some nausea, but I think I'll start feeling better soon. LOL!!!!! I'm going to start a photo blog for our new person. That way when we do tell everyone, they will be able to track our progress. How fun!!!!"


Do you like the "photo blog"? Are you able to track our progress? How do you like our new person? And finally...Are you having fun?

-OD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm having fun! Where is everybody? It's not THAT hard to post comments here...

-OM