Sunday, October 31, 2004

BOO!!!

So I'm talking to Brenda the other day and I asked how the baby was able to breath in there, and she says that pre-born baby's at some point in their pre-lives have gills. (Hence the Halloween post today.)
And I'm like "no way".
And she's like "yes way".
I say, "Like a fish?".
"Yes, like a fish.", she says.
"How wierd is that?!!!"
"Very wierd."

I get home from Abilene this week and Brenda has found an article about the whole "gill slit" thing. Here it is...GILLS.


I was really hoping they would disappear before the baby was born. I wonder If any humans HAVE been born with "Gills"?

Poll of the day...















Next year, the baby will have it's 1st Halloween. What should he/she go as?
Pumpkin
Scary Fish Gill Person
Scary Three Eyed Baby
Frankenstein
Astronaut
Bumble Bee
A Grown Up
Vampire
Prince/Princess
Frog


  

Free polls from Pollhost.com


Happy Halloween!!!!! Don't forget, tomorrow we find out..."BOY or GIRL"!!!!!

J.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you even read the reference you posted about gill slits in a fetus?

Your reference clearly states its a myth...